Category: Full Time
As a Dock Associate you will be responsible for managing the daily cross-docking operations from Tuesday through Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the cross docking of loads and load sequencing
- Accept OS&D (over, short or damaged) freight and completing the necessary paperwork
- Provide the dispatchers with timely, accurate confirmation of load completions
- Perform equipment and yard checks
- Re-palletize as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Certified fork-lift operator with a minimum of 2 years’ warehouse experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with a goal for advancement
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
If you’re interested and feel qualified for this role, please forward your resume and salary expectations to us. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. H&R Transport Limited is an equal opportunity employer.