H & R Transport, headquartered in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada was incorporated in 1961. In 1974 the Company was sold by the original founders, then operating 11 tractors and 19 trailers. It has since evolved to one of North Americas largest temperature controlled truck load transportation firms. Today H&R’s refrigerated transportation fleet covers the entire North American Continent, and is backed by a sophisticated dispatch system and leading edge telematics tracking and messaging systems.
- People: We have the team to meet the demands of the changing business.
- Capacity: H&R is a North American capacity solution.
- Technology: We have stayed on the cutting edge with GPS, Trac King, Interactive Web and Scanning.
- Equipment: Late model trucks and trailers to ensure on time performance.
- Diversified: Road, Intermodal and Logistics solutions that add value to your distribution cycle.